Wi$e Parenting Library
Welcome to Wi$e Parenting, the financial literacy library we have designed to facilitate conversations about money between parents and children. We hope you find these articles to be helpful and educational.
- Making change: Teaching your littlest ones about money
- Should you give your child an allowance?
- 6 Ways to boost your little entrepreneur
- Spend, Save, Share – 3 things kids should know about money
- FAMILY VALUES: What’s your mission statement?
- WORKSHEET: Building your family mission statement
- How to raise ad-savvy kids
- Helping kids distinguish between “needs” and “wants”